1. Your Reservation
- On receipt of your deposit, subject to availability, Bea Adventurous Ltd will reserve your place on your selected Adventure. An agreement is only made between us upon your booking being confirmed in writing.
2. If We Cancel or Change Your Adventure
- Although highly unlikely, Bea Adventurous reserves the right to change or cancel your booking in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond our control.
- Should change or cancellation prove necessary Bea Adventurous will give you reasonable notice thereof, in the circumstances, and where available, offer you a comparable alternative.
- If an alternative is not available or acceptable you will be entitled to either a full refund of monies paid by you to us, a transfer to another Bea Adventurous tour without payment of any transfer fee or a credit notice to equal value, valid for 12 months.
- If the change or cancellation is due to force majeure (i.e. circumstances like political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, closure of airports or ports, industrial disputes, terrorist activity, natural and nuclear disasters, fire, epidemic or health risk, Acts of God, adverse weather conditions or other similar events beyond Bea Adventurous’ control) we will give a full refund of any monies paid to us less reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of your booking.
- Bea Adventurous reserves the right to cancel Adventures with fewer than 6 participants. Bea Adventurous is not responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations or rescheduling of any Bea Adventurous departure. Bea Adventurous strongly recommend travel insurance is purchased as part of your holiday plans to cover any such cancellations.
- All refunds will be returned by the same method of payment made to Bea Adventurous. Bea Adventurous cannot be held responsible for any fees your bank charge to accept this refund. Refund amounts are dependent on the bank’s currency conversion on the day. Bea Adventurous cannot be held responsible for any gains or losses made by you in this transaction.
3. Bea Adventurous Details and Conditions
- Bea Adventurous will do their best, at their discretion, to select accommodation, optional excursions and transportation to give you good value for money.
- Bea Adventurous constantly strives to improve itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries.
- Your travel agent shall, on the receipt of any monies, hold such monies for you until the booking is confirmed at which time those monies shall be remitted promptly by your travel agent to us. All such monies received by us will be deposited as required by law.
- All monies paid by you to us through your travel agent or otherwise, whether in respect of the deposit or full payment, may be disbursed by us as and when we see fit, in respect of the services to be provided and/or fees payable under the Bea Adventurous program. The payment of a deposit or any other monies in respect of your itinerary shall be deemed to be an authorisation for disbursement thereof as aforesaid.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
5. Booking Your Adventure
- In order to reserve your Adventure, a non-refundable deposit of $50USD per person per Adventure, or the full amount payable if the booking is made within 90 days of your Adventure, must be submitted to Bea Adventurous by you in respect of that Adventure. This payment is in addition to any deposit required by your travel agent. The deposit is accepted as a first installment of the Adventure price by Bea Adventurous only once the booking has been confirmed in writing by Bea Adventurous or your travel agent.
- Your reservation will be confirmed on receipt of a non-refundable deposit of $50 USD per person per Adventure which must be within 7 days of booking or the reservation will automatically be cancelled. The remaining balance, full amount from which the deposited amount is deducted, is to be paid upon the date stated in the calculation/proforma invoice, which is 90 days before departure of the Adventure.
- The successful payment of your deposit will also act as confirmation that you have read and agree with these Terms & Booking Conditions.
- Any special meal requirements will be made on a request basis only. Bea Adventurous will make all endeavours to provide any special meal requests but cannot guarantee special meal requests nor will it assume any responsibility or liability if clients’ special meal requirements are not fulfilled.
- You may also request additional information via email regarding transfer and general transportation information from your arrival point to the Hotel. Bea Adventurous will assist you with additional information and possible organisation if needed within its possibilities.
- Booking correspondence is made by email. You take responsibility to set email filters to accept our email address. No extensions will be given for misplaced emails filtered into junk mail folders.
6. Paying the Balance
- Credit Card Bookings: A processing fee may be applied at the time of payment.
- The balance of the Adventure must be paid no later than 90 days prior to your departure date which shall be by the due date stated on the confirmation issued to you by Bea Adventurous. Failure to make payment by the due date may result in your place being offered to our waitlist and forfeiting your non-refundable deposit.
- Any discount promo codes must be used during booking process. Discounts cannot be applied after the booking is made, no exceptions.
- If payment isn’t made by the due date, Bea Adventurous may assume that you have cancelled and cancellation charges in accordance with clause 7.3 below will be levied by Bea Adventurous.
- Tickets and other documents won’t be forwarded until full payment has been received by us. The Final Travel Documents will be sent approximately 21 days prior to your Adventure departure date.
- Bea Adventurous reserves the right to cancel the booking and apply cancellation charges should payments not be received within the above specified periods.
7. If You Cancel
- Notice of cancellation must be made in writing (email) to Bea Adventurous.
- Your deposit of $50USD per person is non-refundable, nor can it be credited to any other booking.
- Upon cancellation you will be liable to pay a fee to cover the estimate of cost and expenses incurred by us in the terms of the schedule set out hereunder. This is expressed as a percentage of the Adventure price and is calculated as follows:
60-46 days: 30% of Adventure fare is forfeited
45-31 days: 50% of Adventure fare is forfeited
30-16 days: 75% of Adventure fare is forfeited
15 or less: 100% of Adventure fare is forfeited
- Where the percentage cancellation fee is less than the Adventure deposit, the cancellation fee will equal loss of deposit. If the reason for cancellation falls within the terms of any insurance policy which you hold, then any such charges may, subject to the terms of your insurance policy, be refunded to you by the insurance company.
- Any cancellation of additional services within 14 days from date of service, such as pre and post accommodation and transfers, will incur a 100% cancellation fee. For cancellation of additional services outside of 14 days from date of service, please refer to the above cancellation policy.
- These cancellation fees are in addition to any cancellation fees that may be levied by your travel agent.
- All refunds will be returned by the same method of payment made to Bea Adventurous. Bea Adventurous cannot be held responsible for any fees your bank charge to accept this refund. Refund amounts are dependent on the bank’s currency conversion on the day. Bea Adventurous cannot be held responsible for any gains or losses made by you in this transaction
8. If You Change Your Booking
- If after your booking has been confirmed and more than 60 days prior to your departure, you wish to change to an alternate departure date or you wish to change to a different Bea Adventurous trip, you may do so subject to availability and provided the new Adventure date is still currently advertised.
- A fee of $100USD per person will be charged for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed unless the change increases the value of the booking, in which case the difference must be paid. A change of Adventure date or Adventure itinerary booking within 60 days of the Adventure will be treated as a cancellation, and normal cancellation fees will apply except when the change is to a different Adventure date of equivalent or greater value in which case a $250USD per person amendment fee will be charged.
9. Adventure Details and Conditions
- Please read the Adventure details online carefully for those items included in the price. No allowance or refund can be made for meals, accommodation, excursions, etc. that you elect not to take, or when shops, etc. are closed.
- Bea Adventurous strives to provide a safe, enjoyable and memorable travel experience for all guests. Bea Adventurous welcomes guests with special needs or disabilities.
However, please note the following:
- All guests must ensure they are medically and physically fit for travel. Bea Adventurous may impose safety requirements necessary for the safe operation of the Adventure. Bea Adventuours may also exclude an individual from participating in an Adventure or an activity if that individual’s participation poses a direct threat to health or safety.
- Bea Adventurous does not provide personal devices (such as wheelchairs, hearing aids or prescription eye glasses) or services of a personal nature (such as pushing a wheelchair or assistance in eating, toileting or dressing). A companion capable of providing such assistance must accompany any passenger who requires services of a personal nature.
- Bea Adventurous does not employ medical personnel. Any necessary medical attention will be provided by a local facility at the guest’s expense. Bea Adventurous is not responsible or liable for any losses or costs incurred as a result of medical services obtained while on an Adventure, or for the quality of the care or services received.
- Guests should be aware some Adventures include rough terrain when on land, extensive walking over cobblestone streets, uneven pavement, steps and locations which may not be easily accessible, along with travelling over rough waters. During the trip, Bea Adventurous may make arrangements with independent suppliers to provide travel services. These parties are independent entities over which Bea Adventurous has no control. Bea Adventurous cannot guarantee disability access or accommodations for all guests.
- Bea Adventurous may, at its sole discretion, decline the booking of any passenger or remove any guest(s) who cannot comply or refuses to comply with Bea Adveutorus’s terms and conditions. Bea Adventurous’ is not responsible for any costs incurred in the event a guest is removed from an Adventure. Guests agree not to hold Bea Adventurous or any of its related entities liable for any actions taken under these booking conditions.
- You are responsible for all travel arrangements and costs to/from the point of commencement/conclusion of the Adventure.
- There may be times when the Bea Adventurous Representative has to make a decision in your best interests or the best interests of their group. You agree to comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed Bea Adventurous Representative and the laws of the country in which you are travelling. If you do not so comply or if, in the Bea Adventurous’ Representative’s opinion, you are not compatible with the general enjoyment and well being of other members on the Adventure or smooth operation of the Adventure itself, we reserve the right to refuse to let you continue with the Adventure. We do not tolerate the possession or carriage of illegal or restricted substances (drugs). Furthermore, you agree that your fellow guests and any Bea Adventurous Representative has the right to travel/work in a safe environment. Any threats to their safety, well-being or inappropriate behaviour by you, whether verbal or physical, will be taken extremely seriously and may result in the immediate termination of your Adventure. In either event, you will be responsible for your own repatriation and related costs and have no claims against us.
- You are responsible for any costs incurred as a result of damage or excess cleaning fees related to your accommodation. You are advised to immediately report any pre-existing damage in your room to staff and/or the Bea Adventurous Representative as soon as it is discovered.
- Guests are obliged to follow hotel rules and any charges to your room is at your own expense, and will be payable by you.
- It is your responsibility to have a valid passport and all visas, permits and certificates required for your selected vacation as well as any necessary vaccinations and to comply with all applicable laws. Bea Adventurous is not responsible for any costs incurred as a result of failing to obtain necessary visas. Any costs whatsoever regarding obtaining, replacing or changing visas whilst on the Adventure (including accommodation, meals, flights and transfers incurred due to associated delays) are at your own expense.
- You agree that our Bea Adventurous Representatives may take photographs and films of you while you are on the trip and that these may be used in our brochures, marketing content, website and/or advertising or publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films.
- If any provision of this contract is held invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, that provision shall be deemed to be re-written to give effect to the same purpose within the permitted limits of the law. The validity and enforceability of the other provisions shall not be affected.
- If you are unsuccessful in any legal action instituted against us, you agree to pay all our costs, including but not limited to, attorney/client costs.
- Should you have a complaint in respect of the Adventure, you should inform the Bea Adventurous Representative during the course of the Adventure and if the matter cannot be resolved after the representative’s best endeavours to do so during the Adventure, your complaint will be followed up after completion of the Adventure.
- Should any dispute arise concerning this policy, the dispute will be determined in accordance with the law of United Kingdom. In relation to any such dispute the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of any competent court in England, United Kingdom.
- It is compulsory that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, personal injury, death, medical expenses, repatriation expenses and evacuation expenses before you travel on a Bea Adventurous trip. We strongly recommend your insurance also covers cancellation, personal liability and loss of personal property. Please check that the insurance covers all of the activities that you are going to be participating in. Some policies exclude certain adventure activities. This should be arranged at the time of payment of the deposit and will, in certain circumstances, cover you against loss of deposit or cancellation fees from the date of confirmation of your booking, as shown in the insurance policy. Bea Adventurous cannot be held responsible for your failure to take out appropriate insurance. You also agree to indemnify us against all third-party claims, actions, damages and remedies which may be brought against us in respect of your participation in the Adventure.
11. Illness or Absenteeism
- In the event of your withdrawal from your Adventure after the commencement as a result of illness, you must obtain a medical certificate in support of any insurance claim. No refunds will be made for any absence from the trip.
12. What’s Not Included In Your Adventure Price
- Airfares to and from your Adventure destination, airport taxes, passport and visa fees, insurance, laundry, phone calls, beverages, personal expense money, medical fees, sightseeing, visits, entrance fees and meals not detailed in the itinerary, tips to Trip Managers, crew, representatives and local guides, items of a personal nature, excess baggage, optional excursions and anything else not listed in the ‘What’s Included’ section.
13. Weather Conditions
- Under no circumstances can Bea Adventurous be held responsible for weather conditions, nor can any Adventure be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of any weather conditions. Your safety is our priority.
14. Special Note for Hotels
- Guests have to follow all Hotel rules and in case of inappropriate behaviour Bea Adventurous/Hotel Management reserves the right in asking clients to leave.
- Bea Adventurous will not be responsible for any accidents that may occur in the Hotel and insist that clients are informed of this.
15. Contracting Parties
- The Booking Conditions detailed herein contain the entire contract between you and Bea Adventurous Ltd. No representation, term, warranty or condition can be expressed or implied by reference to any other writing, advertisement or conversation. This contract may only be varied in writing by a duly authorised officer or director of Bea Adventurous.
- Your contract is with us as the Adventure operating company. At any time and at our complete discretion we may nominate to you in writing any other company or person to have the benefit of some or all of those provisions of this contract, which we may then specify, as if you had agreed the provisions concerned directly with that company or person in the first place as well as agreeing them with us. We may at our complete discretion assign all or any rights and liabilities arising under or by virtue of this or any other contract with you.
- Transportation companies, airlines etc. are not to be held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time guests are not on board planes, transportation or conveyances. We rely on international convention, national and international law which may apply to the services provided by us, our suppliers or agents with respect to any claim of any nature brought by you against us as a result of the provision of those services. International conventions which apply may include: Warsaw Convention 1929, (as amended by Hague Protocol and Montreal Protocol) in relation to air travel, or Montreal Convention; the Berne Convention for rail travel; Athens Convention 1974 for carriage by sea; the Geneva Convention for carriage by road and the Paris Convention 1962 for Hotels. We are to be regarded as having all benefit of these conventions on limiting our liability in relation to any claim for death, injury, loss, damage and delay to travellers and luggage. Enrolment in and payment for an Adventure shall constitute agreement and acceptance by the passenger of the terms and conditions set forth in this brochure which cannot be varied except in writing by an officer of the Company.
- Bea Adventurous is not a carrier or hotelier nor does it own vessels, hotels or coaches. All bookings with carriers, hoteliers and other service providers are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by those carriers, hoteliers, and other service providers. Please note that some of these limit or exclude liability in respect of death, personal injury, delay and loss or damage to baggage. Whilst we cannot accept any responsibility for any loss as a result of such actions or as a result of any act or omission of any such third-parties, we will give every reasonable assistance in helping to resolve any reasonable dispute.
- Please note that no carrier depicted or recommended in this brochure by virtue of their endorsement of this brochure represent themselves either as contracting with any purchaser of an Adventure from Bea Adventurous or as having any other legal relationship with any such purchaser.
- Every effort is made to ensure our website is accurate, however Bea Adventurous cannot be held responsible for typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
18. Operating Companies
- Bea Adventurous is operated by Bea Adventurous Ltd.